Squid Balls 花枝丸
This variant is currently sold out
Description: A taste of cuttlefish-flavored balls. Best topping for soup, canton, noodles, hotpot, and or fried as quick bites
Allergen: This product contains fish, cephalopods, eggs, and their products, and is not suitable for those with allergies.
Shell Life: 6 Months
Storage: Keep Frozen
1. Boil for 7 minutes.
2. Drain and serve.
1. Deep fry for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until golden brown
2. Serve and enjoy
1. Set the steamer at 100 degree Celsius.
2. Steam for 10 minutes.
1. Set the air fryer at 200 degree Celsius.
2. Pre-heat for 3 minutes (for newly opened air fryer)
3. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the top and bottom parts every 5 minutes.