Maki Noodles Ready-to-Cook 肉羹麵 料理包
This product is currently sold out.
Description: Traditional Taiwanese pork maki stewed with thick savory mushroom broth. Serve on top with Kiam chai (salted vegetable). Add fresh cilantro and black vinegar.
- Soup Pack x1
- White Noodles x1
- Black Vinegar x1
Shell Life: 6 months
Storage: Keep Frozen
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water.
2. Add Noodles and boil for 3-5minutes.
3. Use a fork or chopstick to loosen noodles and continue to boil.
4. Strain off water and place in a serving bowl.
1. Defrost the Maki soup.
2. Heat the soup in the pot for 5 minutes on low fire.
3. Put the soup together with the noodles.
4. Add a black vinegar pack to enhance flavor.
5. For a Spicier flavor add the chili oil.