Squid Ink Sausage 墨魚香腸
This variant is currently sold out
Description: Juicy squid ink sausage made with freshly ground pork and blended with traditional rich-flavored seasonings
1. Prepare frying pan with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water
2. Cook squid ink sausage in low fire, then cover for 3 minutes
3. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
4. Saute for a few seconds
5. Serve as a whole or sliced
Steam & air fry:
1. Set the steamer at 100 degree Celsius.
2. Steam for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the steamer and create cut slices on top.
4. Transfer it to the pre-heated air fryer at 200 degree Celsius.
5. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the top and bottom parts every 5 minutes.d
Shell Life: 6 Months
Storage: Keep Frozen