Sesame Chicken Mishua 麻油雞麵線
This product is currently sold out.
Description: Salty chicken stewed with ginger, rice wine, sesame oil and spices. Best meal to warm your body.
- Soup Pack x1
- Mishua x1
Shell Life: 6 months
Storage: Keep Frozen
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water
2. Add the Mishua. Boil for four (4) to Five (5) minutes.
3. Drain off water, set aside.
4. Preheat a Soup or Sauce Pan, add the frozen soup pack. Boil for Two (2) to Three (3) minutes. You can add some vegetable you like to compliment.
5. Put the Mishua and Soup together on your bowl.