Beef Genji 紅燒 牛腱 湯麵
This variant is currently sold out
Description: Salty chicken stewed with ginger, rice wine, sesame oil, and spices. Best meal to warm your body
Shell Life: 6 months
Storage: Keep Frozen
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water on medium heat.
2. Add Noodles and boil for 3-5minutes.
3. Use a fork or chopstick to loosen noodles and continue to boil.
4. Strain off water and place in a serving bowl.
1. Prepare a soup pan on medium heat.
2. Pour the soup pack and stir to prevent burning on the bottom.
3. Transfer the soup with the noodles.
4. For a spicier flavor add the chili oil.
5. Garnish with kiamchay.