Kuchai Dumplings 韭菜水餃
This variant is currently sold out
Description: Combination of ground pork with cabbage, ginger, onion leeks, and kuchai leaves wrapped in a thin layer of chewy dough
Cooking Method: Steam/Pan Fry
Content: 30 pcs
Shell Life: 6 months
Storage: Keep Frozen.
1. No need to defrost.
2. Prepare a pot of boiling water at medium heat.
3. Add the dumplings and bring it to boil for 5-7 minutes.
4. Serve with Ersao Garlic Sauce.
1. Preheat a pot of cooking oil to around 150-degree celsius.
2. Fry the dumpling for 2-3 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
3. Serve with Ersao Galic Sauce.